Players injuring other players in training

Mungo_IX

Reaction score
does anyone else have a player who regularly injures a team mate in training? Fabian Delph always does it in my save. Anyone know how to cure this/have the same problem?

Presumably a combination of high strength and aggression with low tackling? (or teamwork, haha!).

No way you can cure it, it appears to be just a random check, even if the players are on different schedules you'll get "has injured x" messages from the practice matches I suppose.

I had the most unluckiest things happen to a player Maxi Rodriguez broke gerrards leg out for 9 months but 1 week later was sacked.

Generally, I think it happens when the player has high aggression/dirtiness. If you think Delph is bad, try a file as Newcastle. Taylor, Carroll, Barton and Nolan seem to skip training and just have a massive fight each week instead...

In FM10 I dropped Aaron Lescott for consistently poor performances. He then injures my captain in training. Is this a coincidence ???

In FM10 I dropped Aaron Lescott for consistently poor performances. He then injures my captain in training. Is this a coincidence ???

It's because your team wears blue. As you can see I like to pick on the weak :p

Back on topic, it's only happen to me once in League One but other than never happened to me since.

It's because your team wears blue and white. As you can see I like to pick on the weak :p

Back on topic, it's only happen to me once in League One but other than never happened to me since.

Corrected you sunshine ;)

Barton is the worst broke 3 players legs Ben arfa, Sol campbell nd Nolan bt i released him soo all was gd