Players just stop performing halfway through season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karakorum

Reaction score
Im in my second season with Leeds and the same thing is happening this season as happened last season.

We start great, Win the majority of our games. Then around the 20 game mark we cant win for toffee. Its not that we are playing badly its just our 12 shots with 7 on target becomes 12 shots with 2 on target.

No tactic changes, no players unhappy. It has happened just as it did last year.

How can I prevent this?

Im in my second season with Leeds and the same thing is happening this season as happened last season.

We start great, Win the majority of our games. Then around the 20 game mark we cant win for toffee. Its not that we are playing badly its just our 12 shots with 7 on target becomes 12 shots with 2 on target.

No tactic changes, no players unhappy. It has happened just as it did last year.

How can I prevent this?

Its down to motivation rather than morale. That and the fact that some teams have started playing more cautious against you.. the players are probably not putting in the effort to close down and are not on their toes in defense, not taking those vital runs to create space, in short not working for the team as they feel we will still win in the end

Have a look at Wolf songs team talk fro Fm10, it still works in FM11. In that thread, you will find some hints and tips as how to avoid these scenarios
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/woifsongs-teamtalk-guide-t29092.html

If its a tactical issue ( it can be even though the match presentation does not give any hints about it), you probably need to play a wider and probing approach, using the whole team moving up field as a unit

Next time, please read the stickies and post in the correct thread

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.