Players leaving the database??????

Sharkster

Reaction score
Liam Newman - Plays for Burnley U18s on FM10, I know him in real life, and I tried to check on him in the game, see how he pans out... and he is not there... so im confused, and I take a look at the editor in case I accidentally deleted him... and he is on the current database I use... so I check Burnley's transfers out and he is not there... NOW I'm really confused...

I edited him to make him a -9 PA, then i unticked my editor data files at the beginning, so is that why he isn't there?
Or is there another reason? and how could I find it out?

EDIT: And he isnt in the Burnley team...

Liam Newman - Plays for Burnley U18s on FM10, I know him in real life, and I tried to check on him in the game, see how he pans out... and he is not there... so im confused, and I take a look at the editor in case I accidentally deleted him... and he is on the current database I use... so I check Burnley's transfers out and he is not there... NOW I'm really confused...

I edited him to make him a -9 PA, then i unticked my editor data files at the beginning, so is that why he isn't there?
Or is there another reason? and how could I find it out?

EDIT: And he isnt in the Burnley team...

If you untick your editor data files then the data you have edited will not appear on the game.

Seems like he got released over the summer...