Players market value decreases

Neilboy28

Reaction score
When updating my database using the editor I find that upon loading a game that the players I have moved values decrease. (i.e I put Gareth Barry at Man City but in the game his value has dropped to 150k.) I know there are a few of us who have encountered this problem, surely there is a solution?? Any help will be greatly appreciated as this is having a negative effect on the realism of the game.

When starting the game, cahnge the start date from July (england) to June (German league must be loaded)

editor could be putting the players back to their first ever transfer, as aston villa bought barry from brighton or something for 150k go into their contracts and change that

editor could be putting the players back to their first ever transfer, as aston villa bought barry from brighton or something for 150k go into their contracts and change that
Again have tried that. That is what i thought would sort it but still no joy. Cheers tho.

Well just change there value back to what it was be for useing data editor

There is no option in the data editor to adjust values of players that I am aware of, only contracts.