Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzo

Reaction score
I bought Antonelli from CSKA and literally 2 weeks later asked to be transfer listed as he hasn't settled in yet. Now hes playing ****.

***** ******* me off, why would he sign for me
anyway sorry for the rant, PEACE

Send him away to get used to the area. Theres some option to do it im not sure what its called though.

he said theres no point as he;ll feel the same way when he returns

give him a leave of absence. that always helps my players, and they settle just fine.

EDIT: Sorry didn't read your post

Last edited:
I signed a regen and he had played in all of my 10 games in the season then he asked to be transfer listed because he wasn't getting enough first team action :S some players are idiots like that.

I signed a regen and he had played in all of my 10 games in the season then he asked to be transfer listed because he wasn't getting enough first team action :S some players are idiots like that.

I had that problem too. Did you try telling him he'll get more chances in the upcoming games? I did that without actually playing him more often and he never complained again (although his morale does drop whenever he doesn't play).

I had that problem too. Did you try telling him he'll get more chances in the upcoming games? I did that without actually playing him more often and he never complained again (although his morale does drop whenever he doesn't play).

Na, I just told him that I don't want to lose him and I see the club as progressing in the world. I was true to my word because we climbed 22 places in the ranking the following year :D

Eboue is doing the same. I swap him with Sagna literally every other match, yet he wants more. I tell him I'll give him more, give him the next game, then he goes on a jolly mid season ****** African nations holiday and puts in a transfer request the day he gets back. I couldn't have done anything more.

Naturally I'm gonna mess with him. Transfer rejected, relegated to reserves. 2 weeks later he gets 1 chance in the team, if he gets less than 6.8 (which he will), 2 week fine BLAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.