Players missing from my game??

kenneth050881

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im hoping you more experienced gamers can help.

Some players are missing from my game that I just started including Owen Garvan from my own Ipswich team.

I presume that I have loaded too many leagues when starting the game? Can anyone confirm?

If I load less foreign leagues do I then get bigger English squads? Do I then forfeit all players from whatever league I leave out?

Basically it depends on leagues, many players are only accesiable through one as they are youngsters and are sacraficed when more are loaded. This is to do with the PSP's memory cabalities and it all depends on your game, I normally play with just one league as it gives more youngsters and a quicker game however sometimes I use four as I like to swap leagues. It is all about preference and the game you are about to play.

ive just bought FM10 today ater having a while on FM09,and ive just typed in Cesar Villaluz in the search on FM10 and hes not in there,which is weird cause he was 1 of my top players on FM09,any1 know why this is?

The PSP game? What team does he play for and I will check on the editor?

ive just bought FM10 today ater having a while on FM09,and ive just typed in Cesar Villaluz in the search on FM10 and hes not in there,which is weird cause he was 1 of my top players on FM09,any1 know why this is?

If it's on PC then you might be using a small database which causes a less number of players to be available - even at top clubs.