Players moaning more than ever (patch 15.3.2)

Gannicus

Reaction score
Is it just me or has it actually become increasingly difficult to keep your squad happy, in the latest patch?

Ever since I started playing FM I've always had two squads to rotate in order to keep everyone fit and happy (I assume you all do the same thing). It hasn't been much of a problem up until recently.

With the latest patch, I am literally not able to keep my whole squad happy. There's always someone who starts complaining about "first team football".

So if I'm not mistaken, those cup games (in the league and Europe in general) does not count as first team football?

A lot of people are suffering from this...just recently I gave a youngster (who has been training with the reserve team all his career up til now) a game in a cup tie and the first thing he did after the match was complain about lack of first team football. For years, he's been in the youth teams, content and not complaining, and now as soon as I give him a game in the first team he complains LOL!

If anything, it's easier since the latest update.

A lot of people are suffering from this...just recently I gave a youngster (who has been training with the reserve team all his career up til now) a game in a cup tie and the first thing he did after the match was complain about lack of first team football. For years, he's been in the youth teams, content and not complaining, and now as soon as I give him a game in the first team he complains LOL!
I feel you, bro. I had this regen in my squad, 15 years old, I gave him his debut in the league just to let him set a new record for youngest player in the Premier League; and what do you think happened when I stopped using him for 2 league games? Yep, he complains.

If anything, it's easier since the latest update.
Hmm, perhaps I'm just unlucky with my squad personality then? Because I have (sadly) spent countless of hours on this game through different saves, and it hasn't been up until recently that I've really felt this issue.

Hmm, perhaps I'm just unlucky with my squad personality then? Because I have (sadly) spent countless of hours on this game through different saves, and it hasn't been up until recently that I've really felt this issue.
There are a lot of factors involved. I have a squad of 27 players right now, with everyone getting game time. I get one or two complaints (for first team football) a season. Interestingly enough, the times they complain, they're right. It was maybe a run of games where I didn't rotate them in, so they had every right to tell me.