Kevaldo09

Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem that most players love a good moan about not getting first team footy. I understand if you do not play them what so ever but, its like 5 games into the season and they are at it. I do not ever remember 2014 being this bad. Just had rafael tell me he wanted to leave for Barca and they did not even bid, did not play him at all yet, no he tells me he wants first team football......WTF. XD

Yeah i have had it ALOT on my Leeds save lately, Got promoted to the premiership, Liverpool showed interest in Mowatt but tried to lowball me at 10 million do i rejected it, He complained, Then the team complained, Morale took a hit for some of the players who felt i should allow him to move.Bellusci gets a red card first game, Red card when he comes back so gets dropped for 5 games total (including the ban), Complains about not getting first team football.

Signed Leigh Griffiths for 1m, His match fitness is like 10% so has to sit in the reserves/under 18's to regain match fitness, Sat out 7 games and complained, Same thing happened with McManaman who fitness was terrible when he signed too, I'm not going to play someone who isnt fit to play the complaining is just annoying, I tend to tell them theres alot of games to be played and it settles them down and once i start to rotate they decide they are happy to stay but it still annoys me.

You try to manage it since once they complain to the team someone is losing morale and thats not good but when you sign a player as backup and they complain after 5 or 6 games that they arent starting games its just stupid, They can be used as a sub in every one of those games and still complain, Its hard enough to keep morale up when your losing a few games without players complaining when they sit out 5 or 6 games due to fitness or poor form.

Yeah its crazy, I've had this happen with Evans, in the end I just got rid. Its just hard to use rotation with your squad to allow the team to still keep winning and keep the squad players happy. The more you sign the harder is becomes, it makes it virtually impossible to have two good elevens.

i once had a guy complain about lack of first team football and he had played 3 of the 5 games of the season lol