cez

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am a manager of Stade de Reims, was predicted to be relagated from Ligue 2 but with few signings managed to grab a 2nd place and got promoted. one of the signings was Olexandr Chyzhov, great defender for 170k, now in the second season i got a problem with him. Hes morale is always lowest for some reason, he still plays awesome, and the team is doing well in general but hes still on very low, the description says hes very happy at the club and just signed a new contract hoping it will sort it out but no, hes morale is still very low and its really annoyinh me :/

does anyone know some kind of solution to this?

If it says hes very happy it may just be a bug so i wouldnt worry about it :)

i think i have found a temp solution, not sure if it will always work but i have just told him im happy with his form and he said hes glad and he ll try to keep it up, and then it went from very low to normal so maybe if soon i tell him that again it will go up again

Glad you sorted it. In future please place in the help thread if you have a small problem

no problem mate and sorry, im a lil newbie on this board and still kind of need to get used to it :)

ps. it only worked for like a day or 2 lol now hes very low again xD

Happened to me with Contraeo an it still hasn't sorted itself out.. Tried that praise thing but didn't work and offered him a new contract, still no change! Oh well I will just have to ignore it.

Happened to me with Contraeo an it still hasn't sorted itself out.. Tried that praise thing but didn't work and offered him a new contract, still no change! Oh well I will just have to ignore it.

I feel like there's more emphasis on morale in fm11. In 2011, when my GK had only 6.8 in morale, he made so many mistakes. At the same time, when my striker couldn't score for a few games his morale just sucked and he had even more trouble scoring. It's a really vicious cycle until you get a lucky break through a lucky goal.