Player's Natural Fitness.

xJosHx

Reaction score
I have a few players for my Leeds team including Jonathon Cristaldo, who's natural fitness is 8, and others that are low. I have just been promoted and if i am to launch a strong championship campaign i need to keep my key players fit, so i was wondering can a player's natural fitness attribute actually be increased, and if so, what is the best way to do it?

thanks.

I was thinking intensive aerobic and maybe strength but before i risk tiring them , i need to know the above :)

Last edited:
Aerobic usally helps

Aerobic will have no impact on natural fitness levels.

You need to give them higher strength training, this improves:

Natural Fitness
Stamina
Strength
Work Rate

Aerobic will have no impact on natural fitness levels.

You need to give them higher strength training, this improves:

Natural Fitness
Stamina
Strength
Work Rate

Not always, sometimes player improve far better when you give them less physical training

Not always, sometimes player improve far better when you give them less physical training

Yes they do, in technical areas, because it allows you to greatly increase this area of the training.

If you want to improve any stat surely a greater training workload would help in that respect. A medium to high amount would be more beneficial than a low amount.

If you want to improve any stat surely a greater training workload would help in that respect. A medium to high amount would be more beneficial than a low amount.

Thats what I used to think as well but, as I've learned from recent experience, its not always the case. As I posted in another thread, in my current game, I had my star striker on high Strength and Aerobic training and he barel improven in both. Then I put his Strength training down to light and his Aerobic to medium and began to improve rapidly

Thats what I used to think as well but, as I've learned from recent experience, its not always the case. As I posted in another thread, in my current game, I had my star striker on high Strength and Aerobic training and he barel improven in both. Then I put his Strength training down to light and his Aerobic to medium and began to improve rapidly

If that's true then I do find that rather stupid :S. Regardless I'll have to give it a shot and see if I get results.

If that's true then I do find that rather stupid :S. Regardless I'll have to give it a shot and see if I get results.

It is pretty stupid for non-physical and strength training but for Aerobic it makes a good amount of sense in my opinion

so let me get this straight, putting strength on light will increase the natural fitness faster?

so let me get this straight, putting strength on light will increase the natural fitness faster?

Well, I'm not saying that this is definetly the case. I'm just saying that the first time I really paid attention to a players attributes, less physical training worked far better then more