tommyboy91

Reaction score
Ive just been promoted to the 'Promised Land' and I am after some quality players that can help me to survive from the drop back down to the Championship. Can anyone offer me any real good, bargain signings or players that would cost a lot of money but WILL perform?!? I would appreciate any time taken to help me. Thanks.

wilshere ramsey on loan. sure-fire succesful signing
christian benitez, rafael sobis or macheda on loan in strike
phil jones - DC/DMC/MC - hey, i cud sign him with blackpool so i dont see y cant leeds.
tom cairney - cheap english midfield wonder
Kyle Walker, Fabio, Gibbs, Bertrand on loan - good enough full backs

Thankyou for sharing this with me mate. I will get back to you when I next go on and see what I can mix up in the transfer window.

Owen Hargreaves(If He Hasn't Been Offered A Contract),Eidur Gudjohnssen,William Gallas,Jonathan Woodgate,Victor Obinna,Kieron Dyer(Wages Might Be Ridicousley High Though),Cho-Won Hee,Rosiscky,Szcensy,Colin Doyle,Benjani,Charlie Adam,Gretar Steinsson,Victor Anichebe,Matthew Briggs,Jose Pinto,German Lux,Jeffrey Sarpong,Joan Capdevilla These Players Contracts All Run Out At The End Of The Season So Good Luck Tell Me If You Get Any Of Them

Thankyou I appreciate the time you've given me. I shall update you on any of them if they decide too sign or not when I next go on mate.