harryhunt96

Reaction score
Second Season with Preston North End
Promotion from League One was easy enough.
Now Championship, four games in, one win, three losses, 20th in the league.

Here's my squad:View attachment 294652View attachment 294651

Who do you think I should sell or loan out. And who should I bring in.

Thank you.
Harry

Highly recommend Alan Judge and Stuart Dallas from Brentford. They carried me from the bottom end of the championship into a Euro league spot in the prem!

Highly recommend Alan Judge and Stuart Dallas from Brentford. They carried me from the bottom end of the championship into a Euro league spot in the prem!

Thanks pal! I'll take a look, how much do you reckon I could steal them for?

Judge may be a bit more than Dallas but i can usually get Dallas for £2.5 mill. In his first season for me he got 16 goals and 13 assists. Well worth it. Also Thierry Ambrose from Man City, see if you can get him on loan.

Judge may be a bit more than Dallas but i can usually get Dallas for £2.5 mill. In his first season for me he got 16 goals and 13 assists. Well worth it. Also Thierry Ambrose from Man City, see if you can get him on loan.

They are both a little out of my price range! Which is a massive shame both seem decent! I've actually started using a new tactic, at the minute not looking to bad, I think I'll be able to achieve mid-table this season, which is what I was hoping for to be honest!

Have a look at some of the plYers who are without a club and pick certain attributes that you'd like ( finishing 15 composure 15 ) could help you find a championship gem

Have a look at some of the plYers who are without a club and pick certain attributes that you'd like ( finishing 15 composure 15 ) could help you find a championship gem

I think I still need a striker and a goalkeeper and I'll be good I think!

James wilson man utd

ben Amos

Cheers pal! I was thinking these two actually, but I'm sure Wilson is already out on loan and I can't see Ben Amos being great! But I might look into them!

I'm also doing a Preston save! Although I've already on my third season, promoted to the BPL.

As for gk and striker, here's who I signed in my second season:

GK: Nicola Leali, he should be on free, signed him in November after Jamie Jones got a long-term injury.
ST: Rory Donnelly, also on free, second top scorer.
ST: Will Keane, loaned him in the first season then sign him free, top scorer this season.
(About to do the same for his brother, loan then sign for free, solid CB)

View attachment 294155View attachment 294154View attachment 294153

Here's my squad right after promotion to BPL.
View attachment 294156

Last edited:
I'm also doing a Preston save! Although I've already on my third season, promoted to the BPL.

As for gk and striker, here's who I signed in my second season:

GK: Nicola Leali, he should be on free, signed him in November after Jamie Jones got a long-term injury.
ST: Rory Donnelly, also on free, second top scorer.

Thanks man! I'm currently in February so hopefully Leali is still a free he seems like a good keeper!
I'll look at Donnelly and I've got Keane too also doing the same with his brother!
ST: Will Keane, loaned him in the first season then sign him free, top scorer this season.
(About to do the same for his brother, loan then sign for free, solid CB)

View attachment 788283View attachment 788286View attachment 788288

Here's my squad right after promotion to BPL.
View attachment 788280

You're welcome, tell me if they're still free!

Thanks for the help, I already had Will Keane in my squad, Donnelly wasn't free and for some reason I could fine Leali in game :( A bit random really! But thank you.