JDvzs

Reaction score
I was wondering if I'm the only one that gives nicknames to players? :D

Form example Juan Manuel Mata I was always calling him Juanito Mata during games so I ended up adopting the nickname for him.

Anyone else does this?

I just generally call players by their first names, as if I somehow know them personally! I've never considered changing players names in the game itself though

I used to change Schweinsteiger to Pig Rider. Supposedly some translation Schweinsteiger means Pig Climber / rider / riser or somthing, probably similar to the english Sheppard or Farmer surnames. so yeah, Pig Rider amused me.

Well, most argentinian player have nicknames, Saviola per example, is "El conejo" the rabbit, and Aimar is "El mago" the mage. xd So yeah... and also, Cardozo is "Tacuara" , basically means wodden rod... xD

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Interesting, I always considered calling him Pig Tiger! For obvious reasons.

I used to change Schweinsteiger to Pig Rider. Supposedly some translation Schweinsteiger means Pig Climber / rider / riser or somthing, probably similar to the english Sheppard or Farmer surnames. so yeah, Pig Rider amused me.

Well, most argentinian player have nicknames, Saviola per example, is "El conejo" the rabbit, and Aimar is "El mago" the mage. xd So yeah... and also, Cardozo is "Tacuara" , basically means wodden rod... xD

In my SCP save I called Liédson by "Leveson" (Leve in portuguese means light, as opposite of heavy)

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

LOL, good one mate!

the only time i've ever done it is on a long save i called a centre back called 'moses barnett' 'the messiah'

The only person I've ever given a nickname to, is Paulo henrique and that's Ganso of course and that was just to find him easier lol :p

i named my regen striker Massa. like Felipe massa. his real name is Christan Mas.

I always bring Fowler to Liverpool as a coach and rename him God. Once I had a regen touted as the next fowler so I named him God MkII

Just tried out lower league management for my first time with Luton. I bought Febian Brandy of course. He has scored a hat-trick against Hereford in FA Cup 2nd round, and 33 goals overall in the season(in 23 apps). How do I call him? Guess it. God!

I'm honestly cosidering calling Hulk as "Incredible Hulk". He's been amazing for me