Dicko1878

Reaction score
alright guys, my Sampdoria team isn't scoring too frequently using the Armageddon tactic posted on here. It scored a bunch before I sold my winger Correa (for a cool 50m) and one thing I've noticed is that the players often don't hit a through ball pass when the option presents itself, even if it would lead to a CCC, any ideas on what would sort this out? Mainly happens to my wingers and striker (Gaitan, Bonazolli, Musa). Any help would be great

alright guys, my Sampdoria team isn't scoring too frequently using the Armageddon tactic posted on here. It scored a bunch before I sold my winger Correa (for a cool 50m) and one thing I've noticed is that the players often don't hit a through ball pass when the option presents itself, even if it would lead to a CCC, any ideas on what would sort this out? Mainly happens to my wingers and striker (Gaitan, Bonazolli, Musa). Any help would be great
No idea what tactic this is. No idea if the options are there. No idea what instructions your players have and what the in-match situations looked like. Without info, no one can answer you.

I'd suggest you ask the maker of this tactic, he would have experience with it so he'd be much more able to guess why. We have no info.