Players Not Showing For Selection

FM_TNSSO

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a very weird situation occurring on FM20 and I can't seem to find any way to resolve it! I am playing a journeyman style save and have recently moved clubs from Aberystwyth in Wales to Darlington in England. However, after a couple of months here, I am getting news articles like the one below for different players apparently at my club....

message.jpg

Now when I click on Lucas Bell, I get a full profile for him (shown below) and it says he is in my first team squad and that he has a proper weekly wage contract etc....

bell.jpg

Now here is the weird part....when I go to my squad page (shown below), there is no sign of Lucas Bell. He doesn't show and as you can see from my filters, I have all the squads selected. He also doesn't appear in the dynamics, team report pages or anything....it's like he simply doesn't exist!

squad.jpg

This is now the 3rd player this has happened with....is it a bug on the game or am I being really thick and not looking in the right place to find these guys.....baring in mind they are better than the players I have available in my squad and would be first team starters for me! Anyone else experienced this??

is it a skin issue perhaps? what happens if you use FM's own base ones?

is it a skin issue perhaps? what happens if you use FM's own base ones?

Tried that mate....makes no difference.

Tried everything I can think of but nothing works! I don't know if it's because I started the save without english leagues and then at the end of my first season, I added them into my game.

If you right clic on him, could you change his squad?
I had the same problem last year and solve it like that.

If you right clic on him, could you change his squad?
I had the same problem last year and solve it like that.

That doesn't work either mate. When I click on the player and go to change their squads, that option isn't there at all...they don't show up in the reserves or anywhere. Never seen anything like it on the game....it has to be a bug!

So I've run into the exact same problem. I've added the English leagues as playable, and when I joined an English team, most of the squad was newgens. But I still got news messages about real squad players.

I've put this on the SI community website and the coders are looking into this bug. Hopeful it can get resolved soon.