cloudy93

Reaction score
Anyone suggest good players that contracts run out within the 1rst and 2nd season worth picking up?

cheers :D

Yup, 2nd Season Ronaldinho came up for me, at 32 on a 2 year contract he worked amazing things for me 40 goals in 100 apps

I think Akinfeev and Ribery go out of contract after the second season

For league 1 a decent free transfer is lauren who used to play for arsenal, can get him as soon as you start the game, you can get landon donavon for free at the start too i believe.

Burdisso, Chamakh, Deco to name some off the top of my head

Tranquillo Barnetta (Leverkusen) does not sign a new deal until after end of first season so is available on a pre contract, clubs pay around 15-20 million for him later on.

also at end of first season is david pizzaro(Roma) and Juan Angel Albin (getafe)

at end of second season you can get Franck Ribery as well as Carlos Vela.

Probably more but these just some of the better ones i know.

Fabio Cannavaro - can still do a good job, and wages aren't as high as you would expect.

Alen Stevanovic - decent young attacking midfielder, released from Inter Milan.

(that's after the first season btw)

I have got Carlos Vela and Ignacio Camacho for free, Signed Ribery but couldnt afford his wages-.-

I think Akinfeev and Ribery go out of contract after the second season

Went for Akinfeev for Celtic and he signed straight away. Was delighted, his kicking is something else, 1 straight up to Fortune and bang 1 0 after 2 mins v Huns.

i got Ochoa on patch 10.1 at the end of the season
just use filtered search, always works for me when im a lower league team <)

i got Ochoa on patch 10.1 at the end of the season
just use filtered search, always works for me when im a lower league team <)

Signed him for Tottenham, and the fans went mad saying he is a waste of money signing, only reason i could think of was the amount of keepers Spurs have.:S

Ariel Ortega becomes a free agent at the end of the first season, still a skillful player who can do a good in mid-table or lower league. Of course Fabio Cannavaro is also a free agent at the end of the first season, still a strong defender if he has someone quick next to him.

Adriano from Flamengo runs out of contract in the 2nd season . worth buying i think

Just go to search players, and edit filter to contract 'expiring 6 months', and click the 'ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets'