meguel

Reaction score
I've went from winning 44 games in a row to a 3 game losing streak against Liverpool, Stoke and someone else. I'm top of the league but my players are all playing **** and their morale is on Abysmal... What can I do to get the idiots going again?

Change the tactic a bit? You been winning 44 games in a row with same tactic?

arrange a friendly against a small team that you will win 10-0 or something if you have time to get your morale back up

I rotate tactics as I see fit. Usually its 2 or 3 games then I'll swap it, depending on the fitness of players I have available.

arrange a friendly against a small team that you will win 10-0 or something if you have time to get your morale back up

In the hardest part of the season mate so that's not going to happen, got a game every 3 days on average. But I have picked up form with a win against Lyon away in the CL.

I'm using Swansealona v1, Swansea 4231 (deep DMs) and Hutchinsons NUFC tactic.

sometimes it just happens mate and there is nothing you can do really except changing tactics and changing teamtalks

Yeah, I had a go at a team meeting - it went quite well 23 positive reactions no negatives.

Exactly the same thing has happened to be, 30 games into the league unbeaten with Spurs with City just in front but I have 2 games in hand and I've gone about 5 games without a win. Losing my last 2. So annoying as I keep trying different(not NEW)tactics but nothing is working. I create hundreds of chances but everyone's form and morale is terrible.

The team gets complacent, it's nature. Organize team meeting, **** at their face when they lose, private chat, warn, fine players who are playing particularly bad (careful that u might break relationship with them though). If it goes for a long time, sell 1 or 2 to scare the rest