Dalemon1

Reaction score
Hey just wondering whether players lose or gain any pros and cons ? for an example i have three 18-21 year olds who are my best players, worth 15-20m each but they all have ‘dreads big matches’ therefore, they don’t turn up in critical games and i’m about to get promoted to the prem, so every game will be a big game. i have offers of a lot of money from big clubs for them... should i cash in or will they grow out of them with age ? thank uomegle xender

Last edited:
Hey just wondering whether players lose or gain any pros and cons ? for an example i have three 18-21 year olds who are my best players, worth 15-20m each but they all have ‘dreads big matches’ therefore, they don’t turn up in critical games and i’m about to get promoted to the prem, so every game will be a big game. i have offers of a lot of money from big clubs for them... should i cash in or will they grow out of them with age ? thank u

You can mentor young players for example inconsistent young players may lose their cons about incosistency.