tomuk19

Reaction score
Been searching for players but cant seem to find any, just started a new season. ive got around £6.8m from selling adam johnson clauses. im thinking im going to need a:
Striker (going to sell lita, leaving me with mcdonald and boyd.)
AML (kirk isnt realiable for crossing, need a solid/pacy aml)
LB (middlesbrough dont seem to have a sold lb, arca is the only decent one atm.)
And any other players which you would suggest to be suitable for the team. Thanks.

-players only from football manager 2011

Last edited:
ive been boro all through my career,i support them you see haha,

I sold lita,mcdonald and boyd due to how bad they were playing in real life at the time,to be fair i got 2.5 million for lita 3 million for boyd and 3 million for mcdonald giving me around 16 million to spend in the market.

I would suggest buying cedric bakambu scored 23 league goals for me,only costs 2.5 million aswell.:D

buy Raul bravo as an experienced left back,costs around 250k and was good throughout the season.Andrew driver of hearts was a good AML to replace kink around the 3 million mark i think,got lots of motm

Last edited:
thanks for you're reply mate, and yes im boro till i die. even though we are **** atm, lets hope the new signings are good? i bought a few players such as, mauricio molina aml, thiago ribeiro (he cost 5m but was worth it) he played half the season and got 20 goals :), also i loaned macheda and he got 25 goals in my first season. im thinking of buying lukaku but he didnt come first season so i dont know if he'll come this season, but he may since premier league. you're signings sound great so ill consider them in premier :).

my first season for Boro, 2 League games into it and here are my signings:-

Kyle Walker - Loan
Havard Nordveit - Loan
Fabian Carini - Free
Enzo Maresca - Free
Vaclav Kadlec - 1.6m
Pedro Lopez - 1.4m
Leigh Griffiths - 350k
Diego Placente - 120k
Fernando Arce - 900k
Mauricio Molina - 950k
Gonzalo Pineda - 1.5k (500k after 50 games)

Oh and here's who i sold:-
Leroy Lita - 1.9m
Marvin Emnes 750k
Tony McMahon - 775k
Julio Arca - 1.5m
Seb hines 130k
Lee Miller - 600k
Bruno Pilatos 24k

If your looking for a striker im Scunthorpe and signed Chris Wood on loan and hes got 8 in 12

legih griffiths is a must buy... for some1 else with middlesborough he scored 46 and with me for norwich he scored 43 so...

MUST BUY!!!

AML - go for gael kakuta on loan, he is great gets assists and goals aswell

LB - what about Dodo?