players rejecting international call ups

luke797

Reaction score
so i am managing san marino club and national teams as a challenge to try and improve their international team but as soon as a young regen who is half good (serie b quality) they reject the international call up.

two players have done this and they are elegible for italy but havent made their youth teams yet. i have also improved my world ranking from 208 to 150th

is it simply a case of waiting several years until they realise they wont make the italy team or improve my world ranking more to make them join???

is it simply a case of waiting several years until they realise they wont make the italy team or improve my world ranking more to make them join???

Both. Eventually they'll realise they're not as good as they think. Improving your world ranking should make your team more attractive to play for, so he may change his mind sooner.

ok thanks. guess i will have to stick at it for the long term to improve the world ranking. just a shame its hard improving it with amateur players when half ok players wont play for their nation :(