Players rejecting to go to Feeder Clubs.

drifter639

Reaction score
Some players of mine who arent developed, and are 'looking to go out on loan' refuse to go to my feeder clubs, and this is causing immense problems for me. :(

I had applied for more feeder clubs bt the board is unable to find new clubs for me.

Current feeders to my chelsea side are Reading, Plymouth, Club Brugge, CSKA Sofia and Zaragoza.
With the exception of Zaragoza, most of my players refuse to go to any other club.:O
What can i do ?
Reading's link was terminated but when i requested for a feeder club, it gave me some options and Reading was the only club in it which had adequate training facilities.

This tends to happen when you are a large reputation team. The players seem unaware of their need of first team football and don't like going to lower reputation teams.

What you can try to do is having their squad status to Youngster or Hot prospect, so that they are more likely to want to leave.

You might also want to send your players on loan as soon as possible, as their reputation increases pretty quickly in big clubs.