Players retire at age 23 -how to avoid that?

josimisi

Reaction score
Let me try...havent read if this is somewhere already...

Ok, how to make the players not going to "retire" when they are without contract at the age of 23 and younger?

example.

i have loaded afghan league,add all clubs from afghanistan,and havent change anything...so players in national team play 2 3 games yearly and go to retire....they havent any contract and had no value...

lately

i have changed lots of things,clubs became professionals instead of amateurs, training facilities have been upgraded to 20 and i have add youth school instead of 1-2-3 without youth school like it was before,also i have uprgraded afghanistan economic factor to 20 (inestad of 4) state of developoment from third world to developed,and game importance from completly useles to very important.

lately,i got players of age 16-17 years wich have been worth milions and milions of euros at the begining of their carrer and play many many games for years and years after (some 50-60 games). They havent lose games for over 4 years,they qual for 2 WCs (even beat italy in wc2014:)), and inestad of playing cup for low rated asian nations like in original,they were playing asian nations cup.and national league winner played asian champions league (and of course both have been won,2 asian nations cups,and 4 champions league beating nations such as saudi arabia,japan,south korea)...and of course they were among 25 world nations by points :)

well ...thats stupid so...

my point is that i want to take control of one of national teams wich are not so well known in football world and make them known,not in a year but in years wich are coming. its not important afghan i just mention them as example. i could take any other nation,san marino,andorra,luxembourg,haiti,kenya,new zealand etc. i just want to know what i asked on the beging?! Is it possible only without changeing economic factor,and training facilities,but only to club status to be professional and had long term players not for season or two?

If you are playing in Afganistan I can probably guess why they had to retire ;)

the best thing to do would be to either download and use the league system for the nation or to load all players from that nation when starting a game where you want to manage them internationally. another good plan would be to play as a club team aswell as the national team and then sign them but i'm not sure whether that option would be classed as cheating or not as then they would have a contract and will stay in the game longer and you can sell them for a profit next year.

yeah and all 26/23 players are from the same club...doesnt seems good idea,other players from other clubs will be mad...i made my own league system...30 clubs playing each other twice...and only 1 foreign player is allowed in whole team... ;)...

also...i think they cant have contract because teams are amateur...that is only problem...or i can leave them to be amateur clubs...but increase somehting else...but i dont want to :(((

also...its funny...they are all playing on same stadium...and some of them have for example 30 games...some of them 26...some of them 24...i originaly made saturday as match day but every day there is one game played....

louis...thats not funny anyway...i said before...i could load any other lower nation...