Players retiring too early for international?

lummy102

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls...I just have a question and I can't seem to find any answers and I hope you can help me!

So, lets say....For example my player is 18 years old and he is a regular in my squad, been picked for senior international. However did not play a game and left out in the cold with the manager. Then it says he retired from the international games. I find this annoying, and he's such a tosspot! So, I went to private chat with the player and I only can see on the development next to it saying...Conister (Sorry cannot spell that word?) retiring from the international. It there a way I can make him come back to the internationals? I also went to the manager and I cannot talk to him since it's greyed out.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

I don't think you decide the International choice for players.
First of all the player is inserted into the pool, then the manager of the international team choses players from the pool to represent the country, so either you become manager of the international team or you live with it, unfortuntly. If a player does not get playtime then the player will probably skip international duty and focus on domestic duty.

The pool and the team for international duties is managed by the international manager for that international team.

Alot of International talk :)

I don't think you decide the International choice for players.
First of all the player is inserted into the pool, then the manager of the international team choses players from the pool to represent the country, so either you become manager of the international team or you live with it, unfortuntly. If a player does not get playtime then the player will probably skip international duty and focus on domestic duty.

The pool and the team for international duties is managed by the international manager for that international team.

Alot of International talk :)

Ah no worries, I was just wondering about it and wondering why he's frigging retiring FAR too early in his silly career :) Hopefully he get a new manager for international!

Ah no worries, I was just wondering about it and wondering why he's frigging retiring FAR too early in his silly career :) Hopefully he get a new manager for international!

International managers for "most" teams change like the trees change color every year :)