players settling in. help

Reaction score
hi guy, i was just wondering if there is any way that you can speed up the process of players settling at your club and gelling with existing players? thanks in advance

i am, just it says that quite a few players are still settling in at the club, i'm over half a season gone aswell. i was just wondering if i could speed up this process

If its because they are foreign try buying another player from that country.

hey,guys.. i was wondering, how do i get a work permit for my player whom i signed but do not have work permit.for e.g., I manage Liverpool and i bought
Marquinhos but i cant play him cus he dun have a work permit how do i get him one.. and and when i request my board for wprk permit feed er club they they found any,i mean never... how do i get Marquinhos the work permit?

hey,guys.. i was wondering, how do i get a work permit for my player whom i signed but do not have work permit.for e.g., I manage Liverpool and i bought
Marquinhos but i cant play him cus he dun have a work permit how do i get him one.. and and when i request my board for wprk permit feed er club they they found any,i mean never... how do i get Marquinhos the work permit?

Off topic but there is something you can do, I just can't remember it. Pm someone or start your own thread.

offer him a new contract that what i did wth him and he could play