fuhua1993

Reaction score
As stated in the title... any recommendations?
I play him as a deep lying forward so creativity is a must.
(P.S. I'm playing as Napoli)

Last edited:
Saurez, Quaglierela (impossible to spell, plays in serie a), Eduardo, Berbatov.

Luis Suarez - Ajax
Chinedu Obasi - Hoffenheim
Fabio Quagliarella - Napoli
Mauro Zarate - Lazio
Vagner Love - CSKA
Mounir El Hamdaoui - Ajax
Giuseppe Rossi - Villareal
Jonathan Pereira - Betis
Antonio Di Natale - Udinese (old)
Hulk - Porto (low creativity but other stats make up for it ;))

Thanks for the suggestions, will seriously look at all of them .
Btw im playing as Napoli thus most likely i will get Quagliarella back next season but i don't fancy him too much.

As stated in the title... any recommendations?
I play him as a deep lying forward so creativity is a must.
(P.S. I'm playing as Napoli)

I wonder how Lavezzi is going? I'm currently in my third season(March 2013) as Tottenham and i can approach to sing him...he will join me at his end of his contract 30-06-2013. Also i would like to know how you play him...

Nothing at all...he doesn't sign a new contract with Napoli and i can approach to sign him...:)

soz i dont mean you i mean why is the guy asking for a similar guy to lavezzi he napoli

so i sed whats wrong with lavezzi

I wonder how Lavezzi is going? I'm currently in my third season(March 2013) as Tottenham and i can approach to sing him...he will join me at his end of his contract 30-06-2013. Also i would like to know how you play him...

I play him as a deep lying forward alongside Edinson Cavani ( poacher). He's doing fine alongside Cavani. He got 7 goals in 10 league app and Cavani got 10 in 12.

Whats wrong with lavezzi
There's nothing wrong with Lavezzi, its his backup. My backup player for Lavezzi really fails and has cost my team a couple of point with his wasteful finishing so hopefully i can sign someone who plays like Lavezzi, but a weaker one since he'll be playing as a backup.