Players sorting, Landing page etc. Problems

MasherCz

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have something that may seem like a trivial problem, but in the long run it is extremely annoying. The thing is, no matter what I do, I get problems with the game's interface. Even though I have set up "Team Screen - Landing Page" to Squad, I keep landing on Profile. Another problem follows when I finally get to the squad screen, the players are just randomly sorted with no system what-so-ever. In FM 12 it was set to be sorted by position (GKs first -> STs last) and it was very neat that way. Now I have to sort the players EVERYTIME I enter any squad (even viewing a player's profile and coming back to the squad screen turns the sorting back to chaos).

So I'd like to ask if anyone else encounters this same problem and if anyone can offer any solution to this. It may be important to note that I am playing network game with my friend and I'm the one who joins the game. Could it be just a problem with the network game? I have yet to start a single-player game, so I don't know if the problem is in every save, but I suppose so.

Thank you for your replies.