Reaction score
Hi,

I normally rate players after their attributes rather then their stars. The reason i don't pay that much attention to the stars is that I often want some special attributes, and also the players attributes often correspond to the stars. However, sometimes i find the star rating a bit confusing when they DON'T correspond to the attributes.

So my question is: What makes a player get the stars?

One exaple below on my current newcastle save:

17 year old Cunningham with good stats for his age, but only 2 stars
vs
18 year old Fergany with less good stats, but 2,5 stars.

View attachment 58546View attachment 58545

I appriciate all views, help and explanations.

ZI.

Personality is prob the difference in those two. One is a professional who will have more drive to improve than a low determination player. Stars can be based on CA/PA, Personality, Rating against the player already in the squad, and of course how good the scout is.

The player are in the same position but being compared to the best DLP & the best Adv. Playmaker in your squad so not each other.

Personality is prob the difference in those two. One is a professional who will have more drive to improve than a low determination player. Stars can be based on CA/PA, Personality, Rating against the player already in the squad, and of course how good the scout is.

The player are in the same position but being compared to the best DLP & the best Adv. Playmaker in your squad so not each other.

That would mean if I only have 2 Adv. Playmaker in the squad - 1 OK and 1 15 yo with very poor attributes/personality - would make my OK player have 5 stars?