FTM

Reaction score
Iv just started a new game with barcalona and iv signed Zezinho, Hes ment to be a wonderkid right?? But iv played him in a few games now (Started him in a cup game and brang him on as a sub in at least 10 matches) & for some reason 11 of his stats have droped by 1 or 2 points. Can any1 tell me why and what im doing wrong? Thanks.

Get a good training schedule not the ones on the game, get better coaches, improve moral.

Stats don't just automatically go up... Neymar hasn't improved much for me despite his age because he already has great stats.

Workload is medium but i have him working on preferd moves aswell. Hes played well in all his games so far and his moral is superb. Also i hired some good coaches aswell not sure whats going wrong.

No hes not old hes 18 and hes the only player in team team dropping :/

I have experienced something like this, i told a player to learn some new moves, meanwhile the stats wer dropping, once he acomplished the move/s the stats improved ..

if you change the players training schedule, his stats will drop first before improving (if you change him from Target Man to a Poacher schedule)
they will drop if you ask him to learn a new move as well as a new position, you will see in the training tab that 20% of his workload is focused on him learning the new move and position, meaning he will only be on 80% of the training, hence is stats will drop.

for all young players under the age of 21, DO NOT teach them moves or change their position as this eats away at his PA points, rather let the PA points get spent on his development (stats wise) during this time, tutoring can be used to teach him PPM's...