Shevchenko86

Reaction score
Some of the players, no matter the age (21,22,23 or 24) get for example 170AA of 180PA and they don't progress more. Anyone knows why could it happend?

PD: Sorry if I wrote bad, english is not my language :/

We'll need a lot more info. Are you looking at the PA number and not stars? What's their personality? Which league are you in? Are they getting game time in that league for you? How do you know they stopped progressing?

It happends me with some players, not only one, and in different teams with differents ages.

The last was a player in Liverpool, his personality is balanced, he improved since 140 until 172 and with 23 years he has stop his improve and his PA is 182. He should improve 10 points more, but I dont know why he doesnt.

I have the best installations and coaches with 4.5 or 5 stars.

Last edited:
So there you have it? Not all players.

Balanced personality isn't great though, so that may affect things.

If they're only 23 or something, there's still plenty of time to improve. You still didn't mention whether they get games or how you see they're not improving.

Well, I see he is not improving because the last season his ability does not change, it was stopped in 172.

He is titular and play the majority of the matches, but its true that I simulate the matches and all the games the 2nd trainer change him in the min 60 or 70 because my wings get tired a lot. Maybe could be that he needs to play the 90min?

I could try to remove his substitute from the bench and then he won't be changed.

It won't be because he didn't play the full match. Players don't have linear progression paths. Some bloom early, some only late and obviously most are in the middle. You'll probably see his Mental attributes improve as he gets older.

This is correct and is the usual, but I had some players who stop improving with 23 years more/less and they doesnt improve more in all his career. Also I had players who I bought with 27 years and they improved a little.

But what I wanted to ask here is if there is something that can be done or is something random that some players stop improving.

Getting game time at the highest possible level and playing well with good morale is the best you can do.

You don't think it could have an impact on the growth of the player? Because I train all players for the role where I will use them.

I didn't mention training wrt development because it doesn't matter. Training shapes a player, it doesn't develop him.

Getting game time at the highest possible level and playing well with good morale is the best you can do.

Ok thanks for all your replies!! I will continue giving to the player game time and I hope he end well his progression :)

You're only seeing this because you're using a 3rd party tool to check these things.
It's normal for players' progression to slow down as they age, your player will probably get nearer/hit his limit in his peak years, 27-30. Thats normal in the game.

The PA is set as if the player has a perfect career, to get him within 10 points anyway is prob rare. Very few players in the game will get close.

How do you see that number?? Sorry I am still quite new to the game, enjoying loads though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How do you see that number?? Sorry I am still quite new to the game, enjoying loads though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You need the editor or 3rd party tool to check these things.