ntw3001

Reaction score
I use a 4-1-2-2-1DM tactic on occasion, but I'm finding that my STC and MCR are continually swapping positions for no reason I can divine. They haven't been instructed to do so, and when I look at their player instructions I set them to swap with nobody just to be sure. Yet at some point in the game, I'll sometimes find that they've slyly swapped positions again. Does anyone know why they would be doing this? Is it a bug whereby some specific event causes the switch (it only happens in this formation, not my 4231), or is it just a prank Wilfried Bony likes to play?

If it's of any use, it's only happened when I've had my MCR set as a DLP(d) and my STC as a CF(a). I don't know whether that's important, but it's never happened when I've changed the roles.

Sent from my SC-05G using Tapatalk

Post here your tactic, please, to see what's all about.

I can't upload pictures for some reason, but the formation is:

GK(gk-d)

LB(fb-a) CBL(bpd-d) CBR(ld-d) RB(fb-a)

DM(a-d)

CML(bbm-s) CMR(dlp-d)

AML(w-s) AMR(if-a)

STC(cf-a)

Mentality: Standard
Shape: Structured
Instructions: Look for overlap, stick to positions
PIs: None

Nobody is instructed to switch, but the CF and DLP keep doing it anyway. It's frustrating to notice that Wilfried Bony is toiling away in midfield achieving nothing and Marcelo Meli (or Nabil Bentaleb, or whoever) is up front trying to score.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? When I use my 4123DM formation, the striker and right central midfielder switch positions at every single break in play. Even when subbing in a new forward, the midfielder moves into the striker position and the forward plays in midfield. The formation is practically unusable. Does nobody else have this issue?