forza-juve

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this happen to them in the game?

I notice that every know and again a player with dual nationality will get called up by one team, play a game, and then end up playing for the other national team. See the screenshot and you'll understand what I mean.

View attachment 220181

i think the same thing happened to one player of mine
he played a game for Algeria then switched to Croatia
must be a bug of some kind

probably they only played friendly matches for their first NT, which meant they were still eligible for the other one.

probably they only played friendly matches for their first NT, which meant they were still eligible for the other one.

Thats what I assumed when I first saw it happen to Junior Holliet (he played a friendly for Canada, scored a hat-trick then played for England). However, I thought the rule was that only players under 23 (or 21 perhaps) could switch their NT?

i had a player called tiago ilori english player but duel eng/por nationality he changed from eng to por about 5/6 years in

Thats what I assumed when I first saw it happen to Junior Holliet (he played a friendly for Canada, scored a hat-trick then played for England). However, I thought the rule was that only players under 23 (or 21 perhaps) could switch their NT?

used to be that way I think until 2-3 years ago when FIFA changed the rule, now players with dual nationality are eligible for both until they play a competitive match for a NT.