players that are unhappy with training

prempz

Reaction score
i keep getting messages from my coaches that neymar and luis saurez are unhappy with there training and im starting to see orange arrows on neymar , does this effect his development ???? or should i just ignore what they say and just let them get on with it ?????

Last edited:
Normally I just leave it be! But there are players that become affected with it.

Go onto the player who is unhappy's information page, and on the right hand side, it should say what they want to be improved. If you feel it is right, and will work, do what they say.
A lot of mine wanted better ball control coaching, so I found a good attacking coach that would fit in, and hired him.

Hope that helps in some way

Check to see why the player is unhappy and adjust accordingly.

Go onto the player who is unhappy's information page, and on the right hand side, it should say what they want to be improved. If you feel it is right, and will work, do what they say.A lot of mine wanted better ball control coaching, so I found a good attacking coach that would fit in, and hired him. Hope that helps in some way
checked on neymars info and it saids hes unhappy with the high amount of extra training hes been asked to do ?????? this is the same with luis suarez so what do i do to make them happy again ? i dont really want to lower the workload because it will effect other players aswell ????

Last edited:
Don't change the training schedule, it's not worth changing one to make one employee happier.
The best solution would be to get the best training grounds, best staff, and it should make a player train without too much difficulties.

Are you getting them retrained into a new position and/or learning a PPM? They all add to the workload I've noticed.

Are you getting them retrained into a new position and/or learning a PPM? They all add to the workload I've noticed.

yeah with neymar im working on his composure and i put it on heavy so it speeds up the processs but i just went to chat with him and said that he should start picking up in training and he said , i'd must admit i havent been good '' , i will improve '' and since then his happyness has changed to pleased with training lol so mabe that was the problem lol.

i did the same with suarez and he done the same thing so basically if a player is uphappy talk to them first in privite chat about there training and say they aint't working hard enough and need to pick up then that might be ur problem if not then i think you would have to decrese the workload

Best thing ive found is that when a players stats start to plummet (disregarding older players) I interact with them, and on their training level section tell them that in order to fight for their place in the first team they need to work harder... always works for me

You need to do what Dicko said, or your player will not develop adequately. If the player is temperamental, he will refuse, so you will need to lower his training schedule until you convince him to work harder. Make specially developed training plans, because if you keep him with a hard workload, he will develop slower than with a lighter one.

(edit: If the player is complaining about high workload, you have to say that you need to up his workload. If the attributes are just droping for no apparent reason, say that he need to work harder in training.)

Last edited: