Players that have not lived up to the hype

LDPLFC

Reaction score
As the title states what players have you heard are incredible and perform with average ratings of 7.50 onwards but been disappointing for you.

mine is Balanta, he is a great player for me but nothing special, he normally does better as left back for me.
Diame is another, he is a bargain nonetheless but he never seems to perform at a world class level!

WHO ARE YOURS?

Mitrovic, he was ok 10-15 goals a season but nothing special. But then again Fierro was banging in 30-40 a season so he would make anyone look average. Paid 11mil for him

J. Ward-Prowse, He was okay got a few assist from dead ball situations but didnt cut the grade in play. Paid 15mil for him

Zivkovic.

Managing FC Groningen (the team he starts with), and while he's not doing bad, he's never going to be the beast a lot of others have seen him become. Had some horrible injuries. The bloke is still only 19, but I don't see him becoming the destroyer of defenses he's meant to be, sadly.

Alberto Cerri mainly because I got him start of the game, loaned him out & then BOOM injured for months which has ruined his potential sadly. Shame as I was looking forward to see how good he would become.