Players that you start to hate on FM

Tarmo Ruutli - Estonia manager.
Dont have any Estonian players never played Estonia never said anything about him and he hates me. Tells me im out of my depth and im gonna bring no success to the club. I have a sneaky feeling hes after my job!!

Chamakh. Seemed to get Morocco in my group every time i manage african national teams, and he always scores. I am almost to hating him in real life now.

hate it when rooney scores a hat trick against me. (6) but not in a big problem really ( he's okay IRL), cuz in the game, i find it hard to win ManU for 2 seasons.

the other play is Trevez/ Man city players. i can defeat mancity, but can never stop trevez form scoring.

but i do really hate Barca in every arsenal save i have. in fm9, they wanted adebaoyr and i didnt want him to go, even on a big fee (that was back then when he was at arsenal).
now in fm11, pep want RVP. kept bullying me for 4 consecutive season. **** irritating. (H)

Last edited:
It's either got to be Renato Agusto(Leverkusen in general always seem to ruin my winning streaks) or Klass-Jan Huntelaar, the ******* scored a volley from thirty yards out....

For me it is Van Persie!That F@@@@ng B@@@@rd ALWAYS scores against me when i manage Liverpool!
I hate him IRL too!

Klasnic No Matter What Team I Am I'll Be Winning And He'll Score And They'll Come Back

I'm a lower league player. I'm really starting to hate Matt Tubbs on FM aswell as real-life, *** always scores against me.

He also always scores against Wrexham in real life :/

Kuyt from liverpool the dirty ****** will never stop scoring against me :/

Jermain Defoe - Bought him on my Blackburn save, played every game since I bought him. Told him I was going to rest him cos his fitness was like 60% n he was ok with it. Rested him next game (which was against Cheltenham in Carling Cup so reserves were played). After match, Defoe was unhappy cos he wasn't playing enough games. Now refuses to speak to me, and handed in transfer request. He's scored 10+ goals in 6 games, double the amount of Kalinic.

it's tryggvi gudmundsson for me.

whenever i get kr from iceland; in fm 2006 he was in fh and he always scored in kr matches, in fm 2011 he is in ibv and he still f@@@ing scores in kr matches.

last ibv match:
26' kjartan finnbogason (my player)
48' gaultier mahoto (again my player)
86' tryggvi gudmundsson
89' tryggvi gudmundsson

Not so much on this year's game, but last year Nenad Milijas and his ****** long distance goals was infuriating

Agbonlahor. He's just unplayable.

Close him down? He'll turn you.

Give him space? He'll knock it past you.

Man mark? Lol don't be stupid.

Same applies for Hernandez.

Agree 100%
Whenever someone from Aston Villa kicks a ball into the air, it gets placed right between your defence and GK. Perfect for Agbonlahor who's unstoppable to place it in.

Also, Pastore because I taught him to shoot from a distance and no he won't unlearn it. He does 50 step over with a mile of space and blasts it into row Z.

i hate lukas podolski every time im bayern he manages to slide his team by with a 1 to 0 win. koln isnt even that good ugh