Tyrannosaurus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to start a save with Man Utd where I get them debt free by always making a profit and by blooding yougsters.

I will try to neutralise the finacial difficulty and see how long it takes for me to bring back the wealth. Which young players can help me along the way?

I am looking at Luke Shaw and Callum Chambers from Southampton and Barkley.

Carlos Fierro - you can approach to sign him, James Ward-Prowse, Michael Bostwick (you can make a tidy profit from these)

Look for a young striker in the Feyenoord team under 19s (see below)

Tony Trindade de Vilhena from Feyenoord - You will pay a fee but he can be approached at the start for a nominal fee.
Adam Campbell - Newcastle
Ross Barkley - Everton
Adryan - CR Flamengo
Ricardo Kishna - Ajax
Joel Valencia - Zaragoza B
Andy Polo
Muhammed Demirci - Besiktas JK
Robbie Cotton - Blackburn Rovers
Alvaro Vadillo - Real Betis B
Tomas Podstawski - FC Porto

That's just a few very talented players...you may have to pay a some fees but they are all worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:
vladyslav kalitvintsev, nangis, niang, kondogbia, zouma, cidinho, leandro (young gremio player). also it's probably worth buying players like eriksen and ruben jenssen, romulo (vasco) maybe elkeson, because you can make a profit on them in a couple years time and they will contribute to your first team, they aren't that expensive either.

Last edited:
its not just buying the players yes you can cut back on wages best way to clear the debt is just win the league and cl league i did this last year debt was clear by 2024 must of only spent 50m on players

Yeah you need to win regular to clear the debt, but also check the contracts on the 29th dec. I got some really good players for nothing then sold them for huge fees, I think on my united game my balance is 157mill (transfer budget 150mill) and my loan debt is 41mill. Thats only because the bank loan can only be cleared 2017. I'm in the 2016/2017 season.

I picked up for free:
Alder: Sold 22mill
Menez: Sold 10mill
Erikson: Sold 25mill
M'villa: Not sold
Rossi: Not sold