Players to random different clubs DB?

mshaw2

Reaction score
Anyone know if theres a database out there that has players gone to random different clubs. There was a DB like this for an old school Champ Manager. For example, Rooney playing for Carlisle, Ronaldo - Everton, Kaka - Sunderland, Buffon - Forest Green. Dya know what I mean?

Or maybe a DB that does the same but only for say English Clubs?

yh i did a thing like it but i changed all the clubs to teams with a similar name.

arsenal - arsenal di sarayndi

yh i did a thing like it but i changed all the clubs to teams with a similar name.

arsenal - arsenal di sarayndi

But the players are at the same club as they always have been, or am i wrong? Just want to know :p

at the same club but it makes it a bit different

it sounds quite cool

i havent checked the teams to see where their prediction but i will in the next few weeks

Yeah sounds cool, but if you did put Buffon at Forest Green, for example, wouldn't he get upset and unhappy for playing for a LLC and then wan't to leave.

Yeah sounds cool, but if you did put Buffon at Forest Green, for example, wouldn't he get upset and unhappy for playing for a LLC and then wan't to leave.

That is a good point but you could always sell him and take the money. I wouldnt mind 30mil or so with Forest Green :p

Iv made loads of databases like this for network games
Here is one which I havent made although there are a few small faults with it. I made a better version but deleted that DB a couple of months ago when we finished the network game.
http://www.fmgames.net/databases/fantasy-epl/

That was just an example. I'm not necessarily saying to put Buffon at Forest Green, I was just giving you an example of the sort of DB I was looking for

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Iv made loads of databases like this for network games
Here is one which I havent made although there are a few small faults with it. I made a better version but deleted that DB a couple of months ago when we finished the network game.
http://www.fmgames.net/databases/fantasy-epl/

Yea thats the sort of DB I was looking for but with normal team names and maybe if the random players could stretch to all divisions in England?

Why don't you just put on the random player names thing when setting up a database? They are so funny to play :p