Players to sign at championship level.

TheGaffa89

Reaction score
Hello All, I am a big Derby fan & managing them in the championship. I am looking for players to sign as i have wages to spend and virtually no budget. I have some I have found for others to use in my position but if anybody has any players they could share with me that would be great.

Mark Viduka - Free (Requests roughly £4,000 wages per week)
Lauren - Free (Ex-arsenal defender, Abselute Bargain)
Van Der Meyde - Free (Everybody probably knows he is free but he is a brilliant signing)
Jorje Andrade - Free (Great Defender)

I am new to FM2010 as i have got a new laptop so if anybody can help me out with more then thank you so much. If these help others, then great!

Thank you

add Fonseca to that list and maybe Macheda and Wilshire

I go to Real Madrid and Bracelona and get young stars on a free or sign them up AND Loan out from the Top Tems not everybody will join of course
I have a guy Bruno Rusto I think Municiea uhmm Halloran from Villa Scout turkish sides I have 2 young stars under 21 Just check out the international sides go to U21 and look for cheap players and signable : ) When you get them you can usually sell them on when you get promoted or wait a season I am Rochdale from League 2 and in Championship now
Use your search filters for players Strikers put contract expired then filter to what you want Best bet is fast players or get a golden oldie

You Can loaned Frederico Macheda and Davide N'gog.

also grab sol campbell on a free, very solid at championship level

look at premiership reserve players,almost all of them can be taken on loan

try italian Striker Stefano Crisci or Alessandro D'antoni