Jean-Luc

Reaction score
I have sold HBA, Jonas and Obertan.

i Have 25m to spend, i have already bought Charlie Austin and Adam Le Fondre. I want a few more quality players. Not wingers though.

Remy Cabella from Montpellier is a good shout, AMC, can be trained to CM as well. Wanyama from Celtic is a must-buy for a Newcastle save, he's always brilliant for their style of play.

I have sold HBA, Jonas and Obertan.

i Have 25m to spend, i have already bought Charlie Austin and Adam Le Fondre. I want a few more quality players. Not wingers though.

1) Sorry to say but your transfer dealings so far have weakened your team rather than made it better.
2) Strandberg cb/dm, Bellusci/G. Burdisso/Enzo Andia all cbs, lb L. De Bock, dm Mate Simao, CF Keuwke (4.2m off the tranny list), Sassa (Botafogo Youth) - And get at least one of Walter Montillo/Dario Conca/Thiago Neves for the playmaker spot.

25 million for selling them 3 is stupid, you could of got at least over 33 million for HBA & Jonas together

Hmm... Bakic, Stevanovic

Montillo, Isco, Sanchez Mino, Adryan, Lisandro Lopez, Leonel Galeano, Victor Andrade

Choco, Piscu etc;

You sold HBA?!?! Are you mental? That kid is pure beast on this game. Glides through defences.

You sold HBA?!?! Are you mental? That kid is pure beast on this game. Glides through defences.

Most people who play FM/are on the forum are lazy. Even to read on stuff on the forum so as to avoid mistakes such as the above ...

How much did you pay for Le Fondre and Austin? I am fearful that you paid anymore than £6m for both... For that you could of got Eduardo, who is immense on this game!

How much did you pay for Le Fondre and Austin? I am fearful that you paid anymore than £6m for both... For that you could of got Eduardo, who is immense on this game!

Was just about to say the same thing.

He's already scored 20 Goals for the first half of the season in my Newcastle save, I will probably let him finish his loan and buy him because of the buy-out fee. Im just concerned about his age and might let him go in the 2nd/3rd season.

Was just about to say the same thing.

He's already scored 20 Goals for the first half of the season in my Newcastle save, I will probably let him finish his loan and buy him because of the buy-out fee. Im just concerned about his age and might let him go in the 2nd/3rd season.

I bought him straight away on my Swansea save, got Prem top scorer with 27 goals (Despite the fact I only played with 1 striker and rotated with Michu alot!) :D

He stayed brilliant for me up until the 4th season, when he suffered a broken leg and lost most of his pace (Which he didn't bags of to start with!).

HBA has been great for me. Won't sell him tbh.

Go for Nacer Chadli from Twente, top player. Wages are nothing either. I paid around 13 million for him but you can get him for 6 with add ons.

who does Eduardo play for the 1 who plays shakhter donestesk cant get work permit for him i have tried to sign him before

what about trying to get Ander Herrera and Bernard and Nemi from Flumese in brazil 3.5 million he can be brought for