hazardeden

Reaction score
Hi

I wanna win the english premier divison and get into the knockout in championsleague
With tottenham in first season

Whay players should i buy i have 22 millions

Artem Milevskyi, great striker who will guarantee goals :)

It really depends what position you want, if you want an attacking midfielder, then hazard would be a great buy. A good centre back is shawcross (IMO) and a good full back would be van der viel?

Sell: Corluka,Kaboul,Ledley King,Jermaine Jenas,David Bentley or Niko Krancjar (keep one of them as a backup in wing/cent mid.) Sell Crouch,defoe,keane.

Bring In- Rafael (loan), dodo (left back), Promote Sandro to your reserve team as a DM backup, buy a winger (Elia,Mata etc ,just use search bar), buy a creative CM as a backup (badelj maybe, or get someone more advanced as Henrique or Moussa Sissoko) ,Buy Kadlec and someone who can guarantee goals for ex. Dzeko.

Thats what I did when I played with tottenham, playing 2 CB's every game, play dawson and gallas then when gallas's stats start to drop, put bassong on, he is great ,develops into a world class for me...

Yeh, thats what I did when i played -
Gk
DL DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
INside Forward Inside Forward
Striker.

Edit-

Here you go mate, here is my transfer history from the first season, the reason i bought coentrao was, assou ekotto out for 8months ...

I didnt get in debt , hopefully you have potential to win all four in the first season, anyway thats what I did :)

Last edited:
Sell: Corluka,Kaboul,Ledley King,Jermaine Jenas,David Bentley or Niko Krancjar (keep one of them as a backup in wing/cent mid.) Sell Crouch,defoe,keane.

Bring In- Rafael (loan), dodo (left back), Promote Sandro to your reserve team as a DM backup, buy a winger (Elia,Mata etc ,just use search bar), buy a creative CM as a backup (badelj maybe, or get someone more advanced as Henrique or Moussa Sissoko) ,Buy Kadlec and someone who can guarantee goals for ex. Dzeko.

Thats what I did when I played with tottenham, playing 2 CB's every game, play dawson and gallas then when gallas's stats start to drop, put bassong on, he is great ,develops into a world class for me...

Gk
DL DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
Striker.

Edit-

Here you go mate, here is my transfer history from the first season, the reason i bought coentrao was, assou ekotto out for 8months ...

I didnt get in debt , hopefully you have potential to win all four in the first season, anyway thats what I did :)

Dodo has a release clause of 1,3 M :)

^
^
Can't belive you've sold Defoe!!!!!He's my top scorer in 1st and 2nd season.

By the way Tottenham has hordes of player so most of the time u'll be focused on selling players rather than buying. In my 1st season 1 buy Enyeama for backup, Kadlec for future and Afellay for 1st team. Sell: Bentley,o'hara,jenas,kaboul,hutton,crouch,ledley king.

im in my 1st season now i dont know why everyone loves getting rid of half the team i havnt sold anyone brought in carroll and 2 young players one dm and the other att mid 4 star potential. im top of the league and in group stages was unlucky to lose 2-0 to ac milan at san siro

Last edited:

Gk
DL DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
Striker.

Edit-

No way in **** could you win the league after messing the team up like that..

Sell:
Hutton, Kaboul, Pavlicenko, Keane/Defoe, Kranjcar, Jenas, O' Hara, Naughton . .

Promote:
Kyle Walker, Sandro

Buy: (optional)
De Silvestri, Dzsudzak, Cheik M'bengue/jose enrique/coentrao, good AMC, Dzeko, Babacar, Zapata

That's what i did . .

Gk
DL DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
Striker.

Edit-

I like the way you sold ageing/not good enough players but you overpaid for a quite a few of the players. Still good job on the transfers!

Gk
DL DC DC DL
DM
CM CM
Striker.

Edit-

really cant see how u got all the money for those transfers!

BAE has just got injured and i hate wasting bale in left back whats a decent left back for around 2 mil dodo? also how do you trigger a release clause do u just offer the amount?

Why are you guys all selling King? Not only is he awesome but he's a club legend. Plus you'd get **** money for him...

But I managed to win the league season 1 with just buying Dzeko, Babacar, Coentrao and Kadlec and selling Pav, Keane and loaning Crouch out. It's easily possible to win with just the starting squad though, and save your cash for a world-beating striker and FBs