max00steel

Reaction score
Hello there

Im in my third season with liverpool.
Whole of first season and half of second, use Raiken's match engine exploit tactic. Ended up 7th in 11/12 and was 9th till dec in 1/13. Switched to my own 433 (only using the corner exploit and 3 strikers), finished 2nd and finally 1st in 13/14.
Dont know what went wrong. Didnt really use the right players I guess.
Started with transfer updates till 21/07/2012 so had Borini joining in the second season.
Bought Badelji, Sime Vrijkise, Erick Torres, Jorden Ayew, Vlakac Kadlec and Alberto Paloschi in 11/12 for less than $25mil combined. Havent spent a penny since. Board keeps pumping money so at the end of third season I have more than $250mil to spend.

My tactic goes
------------------gk------------------
----rb-------cb-------cb--------lb----
-------bbm------bwm-----bbm--------
------------p----dlf-----p------------

Here comes my main problem. The front three are Borini, Suarez and Paloschi and they have been absolutely amazing. Both poachers (Borini and Paloschi) have 20+ goals and 10+ assists and Suarez (my gem of the crown) has 35+ goals and 20+ assists. Havent played rest of the forwards a lot really. ET,JA and VK are all unhappy.

3rd season lost to Porto in semis (having beaten Barcelona 4-0 in Quaters :D) primarily due to injury to Suarez and Paloschi. Over dependence on my 3 primary strikers.

What players should i buy to improve the record and win the champions league?!
Need some good midfielders too.

HELP!!

Dependent because both Borini and Paloschi have excellent poaching stats plus PPMs(place shots+beat offside trap+knock ball) and Suarez was born to play DLF role.
Mid field doesnt contribute much to goal scoring but that is manageable.

Scored most and conceded least in league in 13/14. Need able replacements.

hey mate i started with shakthar donetsk and after 4/5 seasons i won champs league but the 3 best players i have had is fernandinho willian and vagner love. i also signed davide astori cb after1 season on a free transfer. and also have adebayor but when playing in champs league against bigger sides i play 5-3-2. dont know if this helps much mate

gk
rb cb cb cb lb
cm cm cm
p p

BUMPS
jhkh.gif