Players trained by your club for 3 years

BrookJones

Reaction score
Hello, so I don't know if there is a thread for this but if so, I can't find it, so if you want to delete this then by all means, fell free. But I'd appreciate an answer first :p

So I'm playing in England, for the champions league you need 4 players trained with your club for 3 years between 15th and 21st birthday. You also need 8 players trained in the same nation for 3 years between there 15th and 21st birthday.

My question is:

If I buy a player who's 15 then loan him out straight away and continue to loan him out every year for the next 4 years so he never spends time at my club, will he count as "Trained with my club" or just England (If I loan him to an English club) when it comes to champions league registration?

I can't think of any more details you would need but if you do need to know something else to answer my question

Hi Brook, I'm fairly certain that that would count as being trained for your club, even though he's hardly played there.

never really came across a player at 15 being ready to go out and play straight away, also i'm not too sure whether it would work but i suppose it's worth a try? let us know regarding the end result!

To be trained at/by club, he needs to be in your club, not on loan.