Players value drops down significantly

joalbrito

Reaction score
The values of all my players have dropped significantly (2 to 3 times) in the middle of the season despite the fact that as an Balkan team I am in the semi finals of the CL and I had just secured the title, so I doubt that the reputation is the problem. Also, I looked at the search and the most expensive player was hazard 23 milion euros and messi being evaluated at just 20 milion euros. Why is that?

It probably was the same bug in last years game. Found if you were playing in lower leagues (happened to me all the time in Iceland). The solution to last years game if this is the same one is to just reload your game. Last year the bug basically would cut everything in half.

So like if you had 100 million in your balance and sold a guy for 30 million and the bug came you would only have 50 million in our balance and only got 15 million for the sale. Just reload your last save, or save your game and reload it a couple of times until you see your balance to where the same amount was and the transfer fee's will go back to normal. I would have guys valued at 25 million and then would drop to like 14 for their values. I understand what you are going through but at least there was a simple solution. Haven't seen it in this years game though.