mbaudrier

Reaction score
Hi,

I just started a new carreer with Dartford which plays in Vanarama National South League.

Any help/tips on players I should sign would be appreciated !!!! :D

Lewis Knight Sc AMr/l doing a great job for me at Blyth (scored 6 and 5 assist in 8 games)
Jonathan Hirst GK potentional good goalkeeper, but still young
Callum Walsh Dlc DM/Mc if you like to play with a left footer central defender
Freddy Yao Mc is a possible signing a bit later in the year (in october for me)
Yvan Wassi Dr Dlc/Mrl Does a good job at right back

Those are my signings at Blyth

Hopefully its helpfull,

Haamal

Last edited:
If you can get Zane Banton he has beeen a beast for me for the last few FMs. He has been great on this one so far too.

Going to follow this thread as planning on doing a Eastbourne Boro sign at some point

Jack Hartley (M/AMRL) - available on a free at the start, will get lots of assists and goals in the right tactic.

Billy O'Brien (GK) - great young prospect who will improve a lot and be good enough at League 2 level in a couple of years.

Josh Simpson - (MC) - good experienced midfielder, has great mental attributes if you need someone to tutor your youth players.

Anel Ahmedhodzic - (BPD) - get him on loan from Notts Forest if you can, he's awesome.

Mattias Kait - (M/AMC) - get him on loan from Fulham, you might be able to buy him if you get promoted.

Ashley Nadesan - (ST) - fantastic striker in the lower leagues, I got him in Vanarama North with York and he's still doing the business for me in League One.

Virgil Gomis - (ST) - another good loan option, from Forest.

Jack Hartley (M/AMRL) - available on a free at the start, will get lots of assists and goals in the right tactic. Billy O'Brien (GK) - great young prospect who will improve a lot and be good enough at League 2 level in a couple of years. Josh Simpson - (MC) - good experienced midfielder, has great mental attributes if you need someone to tutor your youth players. Anel Ahmedhodzic - (BPD) - get him on loan from Notts Forest if you can, he's awesome. Mattias Kait - (M/AMC) - get him on loan from Fulham, you might be able to buy him if you get promoted. Ashley Nadesan - (ST) - fantastic striker in the lower leagues, I got him in Vanarama North with York and he's still doing the business for me in League One. Virgil Gomis - (ST) - another good loan option, from Forest.
Thanks for those, very useful.

Ashley Chambers - can play upfront or wide on the right - always does a decent job for me

Tommy Wright - striker - had him on my current save & was rubbish but on previous saves was a decent striker normally getting about 10-15 goals a season & plenty of assists too.