flybysilva

Reaction score
Please help with my problem.

I have a weekly wage budget of £1.3m and at the moment im spending about £600k of that.

When I go to offer a player a contract the board will only allow me to offer the player £4200 a week and that is on a key player contract.

Why is this happening when I have £700k of the budget left.

Thanks for any help.

What club are you as the chairman might be going on your club reputation rating.

its got to do with club stature and reputation, the bigger your club gets the bigger contract limitations your "Key Players" and "First team players" will be offered.

that money is sitting in your club (it is generating money for you, so if you not using it or dont need to, i suggest leaving it in there, this is a good tip for clubs)

it is set so you cannot offer a 220k a week offer to a particular player, but you can get 4 players of good quality instead ^^)

(well thats what i think anyway ) :D

Im AC Milan in the year 2020. I was able to offer large contracts before then it suddenly restricted me to only being allowed to offer a max wage of £4200

Is there any loans that need to be paid off? With AC I am suprised that they cut it so low.

I have no loans outstanding and my balance is £137m. This is weird.