players want first team football!!!!!

Darkchisl

Reaction score
Ok this may seem stupid but i have now got 2 first team players demanding first team football???????????? How can this be when i just about play them every other game???? the player are miguel veloso and carlos vela....i have done the usual trick and asked them to train harder...as in previous versions that alway shut them up...but now this seems to longer work miguel veloso has already requested a transfer and dont wanna loose vela too...so i need some help please guys!!!!!

oh i have a good squad harmony so i dont think is the problem....

I'm not sure,i think its something that needs looking at for 2010.I have players who are no where near as good as the players in the first team moaning and crying that they need to play every week,does this happen in real football? surely when a player signs a contract that says his squad status is back up then he must know first team opportunities will be limited.

one of my mates Sqaud Harmonay is rock bottom beacuse of this, well also his got an overisizded sqaud, & nearly everyone in there contract either Key Player & first team

i have had the same problem with veloso. He missed a match when i was man city vs man utd and he went off and started missing training and wanting away

i never offer any offer key player status to more than 3 players. try to keep everybody else at rotation. that way it will solve your prob a bit.

I don't offer key player contracts out that often..ok granted i have more than 3 but still...i don't see how that is the cause of the problem...anywho vela seems to have sorted himself out now...thanks to Juve trying to poach him from me...a little praise of his recent form and issuing some hands off warnings to him he's wanted and he seems alot more settled now....guess he was just feeling unloved....awwww bless his little Mexican socks

There is nothing to do. Every player would want to play :) Use them on cup matches.