greenall90

Reaction score
I haven't really used the editor that much so looking for a bit of help.

Is it possible to to replicate whats happening with people like Donnarumma and Ronaldo and put it into the game, so Donnarumma wants to leave on a free and wont sign a new contract and Ronaldo just wants to leave.

If so how is it done?

I recall there's a box, in the editor, you can check off. If you open up the editor, load the database, and search for either Donnarumma, Ronaldo, or whoever, if you go into their "Contract" tab, choose "Club Contract", then scroll down, a check-box saying "Will Leave At End Of Contract" will emerge.

I've never used it, so not sure wether it works the way you'd prefer, but I'm pretty sure it's there to tick on/off.

Okay, so I tried this in a simulated game, and it did work in some ways. Obviously, Donnarumma refusing to sign a new contract made the interest in him go nuts after the first 16/17 season, and with a year left on his contract, he went to PSG in the summer of 2017. Ronaldo though, since his contract is running until 2021, nothing really happened up until that point. I think the only way to make him want to leave earlier, would be to mess around with his favored/unfavored personel and clubs, or change his contract conditions, and stuff like that, in the editor. But, in my opinion, that would mess with the realism of the game a bit too much.

Anyway, hope it helps bro.