Players who go to the same club every save

JacobSamuelMc

Reaction score
What players do you see go to the same club every save? These are ones I've noticed:

Baines to Tottenham/Utd
Fellaini to Chelsea/City
Armero to Arsenal
Alaba to Arsenal/Utd
Yarmolenko to Arsenal
Ben Arfa/Cabaye to Chelsea
Alan Tate to Wigan etc.

Baines I have seen go to City and Arsenal
Fellaini I have seen go to PSG (current save)
Alaba I have seen join Chelsea and PSG

there are loads and loads of Them and after seeing these things once or twice, i decide to stop them by Putting in fake bids and stupid contracts to players and then withdrawing them late on.........
T Muller to city
fellaini or hamsik to either Utd or Tottenham...if one misses out on fellaini, thy then get hamsik
L bender to Chelsea
aspas to athletico madrid
nainggolan to A Madrid
razvan rat to Porto
Yarmolenko to arsenal
the most common of them all is KAKA to City for 7.75m
2nd season
Griezmann to Arsenal
thiago to City
hernandez to bayern
Garmash to PSG

Baines went off to Barcelona in mine :O. Kaka to City is a very popular one though.

I've seen Kaka to City a lot, seen Fellaini go to Chelsea and Hernandez and Suarez both go to Juventus in the second season or so.

kaka to city is in every save I've ever had!
more often than not he becomes an expensive reserve.
I also see yttergard jensen going to fc twente a lot
another is adriano (Barcelona) to PSG

Wow, I've seen alot of these too.........
Baines to Utd, Fellaini to City (then to Barcelona), thiago to city, hamsik to Utd.....

Kaka went to Man City in my current save as well. City paid $28.5 million for him and he only played 12 games for them before retiring.

sandro and fellaini and kaka to man city
hamsik and alaba to man u

Isco to Utd second season.

Pre Jan update Wellington Nem always ended up at PSG if you delayed buying him

i stopped kaka from going to city by editting him to dislike the club.he retire at madrid after that.haha.

I've had 3 games so far and Baines has gone to Man U in all of them, Fellaini has gone to Man City in all of them, Kweuke has gone to Tottenham in 2 of them (I bought him in the 3rd) and I've always bought David Alaba so can't say about him!

Also in 2 of my saves Rooney has had 2 really long injuries that leave his attributes ruined at the age of 28...

Alaba always goes to United in the first season, and Wanyama always goes to Benfica in the first week.

Kaka - City
Kweuke - Arsenal
Kroos - Man City
Fellaini - Chelsea
Beñat - PSG/Man City