Players who play better than what their star rating would imply

alexnorway123

Reaction score
I have managed to get several 2-3 star players to be dominating with lots of assists, goals, tackling, etc. I've also had 4-4,5 star players who have performed like they were 1 star players... CA is not everything, and I think this adds unpredictabilty into the game. Me gusta!

Any similar stories?

server jeparov...had him for 3 seasons and he started to lose his stats but would change a game when i brought him on. won my Champions league with blackburn

Daniel Sturridge. 3 stars on my save yet scores 30 goals a season. I think Determination is a key attribute for over performing.

Kaboul and Bassong without a doubt. They are both rated at 2.5 stars but with average ratings of 7.52 and 7.81 respectively they are keeping Vertonghen and Otamendi benched.

i just look at the stats of a player for prem league key attributes for each position have to be 14 and above

i've got a 3star defensive midfielder (regen) and yet he smashes everyone out of sight, I think your right about determination (19) playing a part in over performance, i would also suggest work rate and team work are also key ?