Crazyfudge

Reaction score
Have you guys ever bought a player that you didn't expect much of maybe you just signed him for cover but he basically wasn't that good but turned out to be a world beater. I signed this guy called vico who was pretty **** but put in some very good performances for me.

jonas marcello really rubbish every attribute was below 10 except from his determination was 19, he was for free and played AMC and he was 24 years of age, i got him to tutor my youngsters, i played him when most of my players got injured so i had no choice but to play him, he played about 10-15 games and scored 18 goals and assisted 23 and his attributes suddenly went up over the 15 mark and his valuation went up from £0 to £13.5 mill but mind you though this was in 2024

Scott wooton, plays for man u reserves bought him to Swansea, he is a beast on corners,
his first season was 16 goals in 38 apps not bad for a defender !!!

Scott wooton, plays for man u reserves bought him to Swansea, he is a beast on corners,
his first season was 16 goals in 38 apps not bad for a defender !!!

considering calling him to my England squad, he turned out pretty well!

Played David Bentley as backup to Aaron Lennon in my current Spurs save for the first season and he did surprisingly well totalling around 16 assists in 24 games and 3 goals. Obviously I let him go the following season to bring in Lamela but for my first season he did okay.

Jores Okore.

I found him randomly (did not check raikan's list at that time)

I bought him because he is cheap and he is the only DC i can buy for Milan on a new start.

was not expect anything from him, just want him to be a backup.

He turned out to be a beast!

He will be my number 1 recommendation to anyone when starting a new save.

I bought Joleon Lescott for just under £500k in January of my second season on my Arsenal save. I was top of the league anyway, but I needed some cover as Gibbs had some injury problems so I was having to play Vermaelen at LB. Anyway, he was probably my best defender for the rest of the season, and scored a few key goals too! (The best being a late winner against Man City, which sealed the title for me! :))

Bartosz Salamon! **** stats but on my Milan save he wins highest rating in CL and best defender awards.

I signed Robbie Keane on a free in January 2014 as cover for Ba and Cavani.
He played 30 times over 2 seasons, mainly sub appearances, and scored 18!
He even got his 100th league goal for Tottenham

Alex Nimley- Bought him for Walsall for 500k his stats were nothing special scored 31 goals in the championship to get me promoted and he got called up to the England Euros 2016 squad!!

Kyle Naughton is a bit of a beast for some reason his long throw attribute clocks him up a lot of assists with players who have good heading. His stats are also relatively well rounded so does more than just throw ins.

Apparently everyone thinks Giroud is terrible and very poor.
Was a monster for me and scored a good amount of goals as we won the Carling Cup against Spurs, and won the Champions League against City and missed out on the league to Spurs by 3 points.

Apparently everyone thinks Giroud is terrible and very poor.
Was a monster for me and scored a good amount of goals as we won the Carling Cup against Spurs, and won the Champions League against City and missed out on the league to Spurs by 3 points.

Giroud was a beast for arsenal in my game, clocked up 15+ goals every season, scored a few against me aswell the ****** haha im in 20/21 now and he still bagging them, not my type of player but can defo find the back of the net

Lisandro Lopez, the cb from Arsenal de Sarandi. Bought him for 4m for my Napoli team, mainly as cover/depth. Played near enough every game for the last 2 seasons averaging 7.88 and 7.91. Also acored 17 goals in the 2nd season

Giroud was a machine in my save aswell around 38 goals in all comps in the first season, also Johan Djourou was surprisingly amazing around 7.90 rating for a couple of seasons. And on my Crewe save Max Clayton fired me all the up to the prem & got +15 in the prem.