sid487

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is already a post on this but any tips on player/coach roles?
Some questions:
1) Should you recommend the role to your player only when he's going to retire? Will it affect his staff attributes if you do it earlier?

2) Should you recommend a role that isn't of his preference? (e.g. he wants to become a coach but you recommend him as a scout)

3) Will there be other factors that will affect his staff attributes? (e.g. such as tutoring youngsters may improve his 'Working With Youngsters' attribute)

Gonna bump this thread up because I'd like an answer to this question too!

1) you should start from around the 31-32 year mark, well with certain players, as players like Giggs and Van will play forever and get annoyed with you as they will say that they just want to concentrate on playing... so be clever and patient..

2) no, you should not as you might not get the best stats, i.e. mixed stats and it would be a waste...

3) no, not at all... it is random on quite a few occasions... players like Scholes, Giggs etc should have their staff attributes programmed in maybe as they are close on retirement... players like Rooney etc will be down to pure luck and commenting once he is ready to retire...

I think that it is random alot of the times as I have seen Buffon become good coach in defending.... :p

on the other hand I have noticed that Luis Boa Morte becomes a good technical coach on a lot of saves...

so it is all down to your interaction with the player... I am not sure if the more you suggest roles the better his attributes will turn out... or if their CA has anything to do with being a good coach when they retire...

I would need to do some research on it first... if anyone has anything else to add, feel free :)

cheers,
Neil

thanks for your reply! would appreciate it much if more can come and share their thoughts/experiences. we might be able to see a pattern if that happens, though it might just be random as you've said.

I recommended the role that the player himself wanted to take (Player X is seriously considering going into management etc) in his last season.

Had quite good results with that so far as the following happend:

Neville - 5 star defending coach (He wanted to become a manager which i recommended, but still accepted an offer to become a coach which he still is)

Giggs - 4 star BC and Shooting coach (Same recommandation as Neville but he still was a coach for me before taking over Burnley as manager)

Scholes - 4 star BC and Shooting coach (Wanted to become a coach which i recommended)

Van Der Sar - 4 star GK coach

read my comment above :)

3) no, not at all... it is random on quite a few occasions... players like Scholes, Giggs etc should have their staff attributes programmed in maybe as they are close on retirement... players like Rooney etc will be down to pure luck and commenting once he is ready to retire...

Players can seek head or assistant coaching jobs in either the College or Pro ranks within the EFU and try to guide their teams to pigskin success by building and developing their team and developing strategy. Players can also collaborate with other players by building a coaching staff made up of other players in the EFU.

Players can seek head or assistant coaching jobs in either the College or Pro ranks within the EFU and try to guide their teams to pigskin success by building and developing their team and developing strategy. Players can also collaborate with other players by building a coaching staff made up of other players in the EFU.
are you real or a bot cause that does not make sense at all....